What is the VI Cannabis Advisory Board?
The USVI Cannabis Advisory Board, VICAB for short, is the oversight board of the medical cannabis industry of the Virgin Islands. VICAB is tasked with setting out the rules and regulation for all businesses to follow.
VICAB is made up of 9 members from both the private and public sector.
- Department of Health representative
- Department of Agriculture representative
- Representative of the Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs
- Farmer recommended by the Commissioner of Agriculture
- Two healthcare practitioners
- Disability advocate
- Representative from the University of the Virgin Islands Cooperative Extension Service
- Economist or person in expertise in finance
Who is on the VI Cannabis Advisory Board?
- Ms. Nicole A. Craigwell-Syms – Approved
- Mr. Miguel Tricoche – Approved
- Mr. Hugo Roller II– Withdrawn
- Dr. Catherine A. Kean – Approved
- Comm. Postive Nelson – Pending
- Dr. Gary Jett – Approved
- Christopher T. Jones – Approved