What is the VI Cannabis Advisory Board?
The USVI Cannabis Advisory Board, VICAB for short, is the oversight board of the medical cannabis industry of the Virgin Islands. VICAB is tasked with setting out the rules and regulation for all businesses to follow.
VICAB is made up of 11 members from both the private and public sector.
- Farming Representative
- Expert in Cannabis Technology
- University of the Virgin Islands Representative
- Dept. of Health Representative
- Three Health Care Practitioners – including one Pharmacist
- Dept. of Agriculture Representative
- Disability Advocate
- Naturopathic Medicine Representative
Who is on the VI Cannabis Advisory Board?
- Ms. Nicole A. Craigwell-Syms – Approved
- Dr. Catherine A. Kean – Approved
- Comm. Postive Nelson – Approved
- Dr. Gary Jett – Approved
- Christopher T. Jones – Approved
- Mr. Miguel Tricoche – Resigned
- Mr. Hugo Roller – Withdrawn