The VI Department of Agriculture will hold a Public Hemp Commission Meeting on Wednesday, December 23 2020 at 1:00PM.
The meeting will be attended by Hemp Commission members from:
- VI Department of Agriculture (VIDA)
- Virgin Islands Police Department (VIPD)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs (DLCA)
- UVI President
- Virgin Islands Farmers and Retailers of Hemp
The meeting will be held to review an application for Hemp Licensing that was submitted by Crucian Hemp Farms LLLP, and a decision will be made on the issuance of the Virgin Islands’ first Commercial Hemp Grower License and Hemp Seed Distributor Permit.
To access the meeting click on the following link Click here to join the meeting.
For more information call Deputy Commissioner Hannah Carty, at (340) 774-5182 or email VIDA directly at email@example.com.